[driverloader] Unable to get wlan0 working

Shantu Roy sroy at nextit.com
Thu Dec 30 12:24:00 EST 2004

Hi,
I have a dell latitude D800 with the Broadcom 1400 a/b/g miniPCI card.  I am having a hell of a time getting that interface working.  The install goes rather painlessly and during boot I see the kernel driver being loaded but can't get the interface to ever really work.  The interface shows up on ifconfig and iwconfig.  I did notice the status light on the interface never do come on, it almost looks like there is a disconnect b/w the OS and the hardware, but of course no error in dmesg or anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Shantu

Shantu Roy