[driverloader] Bad Link quality with bcm43xx on HP ZD7000 serie

Stefan Patric tootek2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 17:03:23 EST 2005

--- Pascal <pascal.meteye at free.fr> wrote:

> I've installer driverloader this day for evaluate
> it.
> It work very well but I have allways a bad Link
> quality.
> I' m very near of my AP.
> Under Windows XP all is allwright with very best
> link quality.
> what can I do to solve this problem ?

I had a similar problem.

A wireless techie at the Linux user group I frequent
said that having the router too close to the computer
can affect link quality in a bad way.  It has
something to do with the "shape" of the transmitted EM
wave and how it is received.  He recommends having the
router at least 2 or 3 meters away from any network

I don't know if it will help you, but it helped me.

Do You Yahoo!?