[driverloader] 64 bit Driverloader on Pavillion zv5000 w/ broadcom and Fedora Core3 (x86_64)

Justin Herrmann justin_herrmann at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 14:22:44 EST 2005

I see that other folks have gotten similar hardware to work.  I've installed Driverloader ok but I am bit confused about the windows 64 bit drivers people have used.  Sorry if this is a silly question but when I download the 64 bit broadcom driver from the linuxant website, I get it as 'download.php'.  How exactly can I extract the INF file?  TIA.