[driverloader] Buffalo WLI-CB-G54A always in "g" mode how to switch to "B"?

Thomas Munn symgryph at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 08:29:31 EST 2005

I got the linuxant drivers to work with the above
mentioned card, however, when I perform a "iwconfig
eth1 ssid blah" the card is never able to associate.
I notice that iwconfig lists the card as being in "g"
mode.  I did try changing the "advanced" options in
the web gui, to no avail.  How can I make the card
associate with an 802.11b network at 11mbps?

Thanks,

Thomas J. Munn