[driverloader] No devices found - Belkin 7010/Suse9.2

Simon Rigglesworth linux at rigglesworth.com
Sun Jan 23 09:31:05 EST 2005

Hi all,

Having a few issues getting driverloader to work, I've tried on various
different distributions, but the outcome is always the same.

I download and run the install program which happily goes through and
downloads the kernel package and gets to the configuration screen. I
upload the two files requested from my Belkin CD but I always get 'no
devices found'

Any suggestions as to what to try next?

Many thanks in advance,

Simon

Kernel messages are as follows:

driverloader: module license 'see LICENSE file; Copyright (c)2003-2004
Linuxant inc.' taints kernel.
driverloader: stack=8192/60/0 REGPARM
usbcore: registered new driver driverloader
usbcore: deregistering driver driverloader