[driverloader] .INF

Michael Mariani mmariani at fss.com
Sat Jan 29 18:25:52 EST 2005

I just set up my Dell Inspirion 1150 laptop and would like to set up the
wireless adapter (Broadcom 1350) with driverloader under Linux.  I
followed the instructions and eveything seemed to work fine, but when it
got to the last step (configure), it asked for the .INF file.  I clicked
browse, found the file and then it told me the file was not a valid .INF
file.  The file was supplied from Dell's web site.  I un-zipped the
downloaded .exe file on a Windows 2000 machine and transfered the files
with sftp to my Linux laptop.  The directory contains: DELLOMCI.SYS,
DELLSYS.DLL, OMCINT4.SYS, OMCI.VXD, OMCIWDM.SYS.

Can anybody tell me what I am missing?

Thank you.