[driverloader] Signal Levels for WG511v2 (Marvell chipset)

Gilles Gauthier gilles84 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 23 21:11:50 EST 2005

Hi,

I noticed that the signal levels with this card seem
to be all over the place and seem wrong. It will jump
from signals in the 90s to nearly 0 in seconds without
me moving, but the connection is never lost, which
leads me to believe the signal levels are being
reported wrong for some reason. Anyone have any ideas
as to what may be causing this? DriverLoader works
fantastic otherwise, but this is a bit of an annoyance
for me.

Thanks.