[driverloader] Strange loading problems

Jean-Henry Berevoescu berevoescu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:31:38 EST 2005

Could it be the same silly problem I had a while ago with the Fn Key
that turns on
and off the adapter? I don't have a Toshiba, but I noticed that many
laptops these
days have a Fn-Wireless key (it's sometimes represeted as an antena
emitting).
Just give it a try, it might be the problem you have.

Jean