[driverloader] Driverloader fails with NdisAllocateMemoryWithTag error

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 06:56:23 EST 2005

Jonathan,

I tested this older driver and home where my wireless network is.

It loaded with no problems and I was able to scan for networks and saw several
in the area (there are 4 in my neighborhood).

I ran the following commands

iwconfig eth1 essid {my id}
iwconfig eth1 key {my key}		(tried derivitives on this card with "open" and
"restricted")
ifconfig eth1 up
dhclient eth1

This resulted in dhclient timing out and not connecting.

Setting a manual ip on the card didn't seem to help. In fact ifconfig show no
traffic on the card.. even after I do a ping.

Any other options?

Kevin