[driverloader] Hangs without AC Power

Peter H. Boling pboling at optivel.com
Mon Mar 7 14:18:41 EST 2005

I have a strange problem.  At my office we have several Dell Latitude
D800 laptops, running GNU/Debian Sarge, kernel 2.6.8-2-686.  We are
using driverloader 2.24 and the boot process freezes when the laptops
are not plugged into AC power, i.e. running on battery power.  There is
no problem when the laptop is plugged into AC power.  Has anyone
experienced this?  Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Peter B

--
* Peter H. Boling
* Email:      pboling at optivel.com
* Blog:       http://galtzo.blogspot.com/
* Languages:  English, Spanish, Portuguese