[driverloader] Re: [LinuxR3000] Broadcom 54g + FC3 + 1.5 G = 100% CPU usage?

Prarit Bhargava prarit at sgi.com
Thu Mar 24 10:46:01 EST 2005

Good point.  The fact that it's happening both on ndiswrapper and
Linuxant's driverloader indicates an issue with the driver itself.

Also, another thought occurs to me .... My laptop is BRAND NEW (1 week
old).  They ship these things with up to 2 G memory ... wouldn't you
think that HP/Compaq would have seen this problem already?

P.