[driverloader] Fedora Kernel for 2.6.11-1.1177_FC4

David Farrell dfarrell at farrellconsultancy.com
Sat Mar 26 00:20:15 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying my dardest to get this all set up but I am rather new to
linux and I'm not particularly savvy when it comes to building 'stuff'.

I understand the limitation of my fedora installation's stack but none
of the offered downloads on the Linuxand site can be installed on my
machine.  It complains that my kernel is newer than that in the rpm's
and I cannot install them.

Anyone have a newer build with the large stack? or really really simple
instructions on how I can build my own?

Cheers

David