[driverloader] installing the gcc packages

Kevin pfribidigotta at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 09:24:22 EST 2005

I tried reading through the files included in the
INSTALL directory, but they went right over my head.
I got lost in the configuration step.  Is there a way
I can download a pre-configured version so that I can
get wpa_supplicant to work?  After I have things
configured, what is the next step?  Is there a guide
somewhere that can walk me through this?

Thanks - Have a Great Day

Yahoo! Messenger