[driverloader] DriverLoader not working with Mandrive Linux 2005 Limited Edition?

Paul Berevoescu pberevoe at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:27:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just installed the newly released Mandriva Liinux 2005 Limited Edition
(Mandrake 10.2) on my Inspiron 9200 (with Intel Pro 2200BG wireless card),
and DriverLoader does not seem to help anymore with my wireless connection.
I had it working with the previous Mandrake version, same computer, same
Windows driver version (w29n51). Has anybody heard about this issue, and if
so, is there a solution to this?

Thanks,
Paul