[driverloader] I lose the configuration after the reboot

Becky Bositampen becky.bositampen at tele2.ch
Fri May 13 12:31:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I installed and configured the " DriverLoader " the Trial version under
Redhat 9 Kernel 2.4.20-31.9 i686 for my CardBus Wireless Linksys 802.11G
Broadcom.  Everything works well.  I have connection.  But when I reboot
machine, I lose the configuration.  I must again reconfigure the driver.  At
the machine shutdown, the filesystem  /usr is not dismounted, I have the
message " device is busy ".

What must I make to maintain the configuration of the driver and well to
dismount the /usr during the shutdown ?

Thanks,

Bky