[driverloader] NETDEV WATCHDOG error

Justin Rosander justinrosander at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:15:02 EDT 2005

I get an error message that says:

NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth1: transmit timed out

I have been running this card fine without any
problems until now.  It works great under XP as well.

I read your response to another person with this
problem in this post:

I updated the driver to the latest XP driver, still
with no success.
I ran 'dldrconfig --dumpdiag', if there is someone I
should send that to, let me know.

My wireless card is a D-Link DWL-G510.  I'm running
AGNULA DeMuDi 1.2, kernel 2.4.25.  If there's anything
else you need to know, please inform me.

Many thanks in advance!

Yahoo! Mail