[driverloader] Netgear WPN111 Rangemax USB 2.0 Adapter

Jonathan Cranford jpcranfo at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 01:24:28 EDT 2005

Hello,

Has anyone had any success in using the new Netgear
Rangemax WPN111 USB 2.0 adapter with driverloader.  I
have tried to upload the windows drivers that came
with this product to driverloader with no success...it
fails to detect the device.  I realize this product is
not on the list of supported devices, but I wonder if
there is some sort of work-around.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.  Thanks
in advance.