[driverloader] Broadcom 4318 uses eth0 instead of wlan0

Jason Carlson mimagabooks at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 23:39:29 EDT 2005

I have a Presario V2000 Laptop with AMD Turion
Processor.

Compaq dosent have a 64bit driver for the built in
wireless card. The 64bit version of the driver on your
site wont recognize my card. However, I found a 64bit
driver for the same card and PCI:ID on an acer laptop.

driverloader recognizes the card but uses eth1 instead
of wlan0. I can't get this card to work right. If I
use dldrconfig --netdevname=wlan0 it tells me there is
no device present. Do you have any suggestion?

driverloaderdiag.txt:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/411d41fd_768d/bc/My+Documents/driverloaderdiag.txt?BCz7dVDBOF9IyEz4