[driverloader] BroadCom on Fedora 4 - Can't Connect

Loi Vanleeuwen loi_superman at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:18:09 EST 2005

First of all .. I am a weak linux user.. So even stupid answers could help

I see the my access pt connected on eth1 when I do iwconfig thing
Everything appears to be working fine.

I don't see my wlan device in the network devices in the GUI.
I cannot connect to the internet still..

Questions?

Are the drivers automatically configured or do I have to load the drivers at
the time of kernal compile or something?
If so how do I do that?
What else could be wrong? I am sure its something stupid.

Peter