[driverloader] Problem with Linksys WUSB11 Wireless USB adapter

Rohan Shrivastava touchrohanr at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 15 07:37:31 EST 2005

Hi there,

Recently I came to know about Driverloader,
I used it to make use of LinkSys USB wireless adapter
in SuSE 9.0 Linux. I also have its windows driver.

First I installed Driverloader through
# sh dldrinstall.run -- --tty
but when I tried to configure the driver through browser by selecting an ini and its asked sys files of the driver, it gave me an error page.

After this I generated a report by
# dldrconfig --dumpdiag

Can I send the generated file in the group.

Please tell me what could be the error in this process.

Any help will be highly appreciated