[driverloader] Re: TI/USR files don't work

Jim Brooks jbrooks at omnexcontrols.com
Tue Nov 29 12:38:29 EST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

I ran across an interesting article about issues with Windows drivers.
Previously I was able to get my USR8054 card working with driverloader
and the files on the linuxant site.
I had also tried using the files from my XP installation but without
success.
Recently, I ran across an article indicating the problem may be the file
names.
Windows doesn't care about case so the mixed case names work ok.
Linux on the other hand does and the names used in the config file don't
match the case of the actual file names.

Have you heard of this?

Thanks,
Jim