[driverloader] "advanced" config screen ??

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Wed Dec 21 10:42:01 EST 2005

Thus spake Linuxant support (Jonathan) on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 09:16:07AM CST
> Hi,
>
> the options available on the advanced configuration page depend on the
> Windows XP driver installed and it can be normal that there is simply no
> advanced parameters at all.

Makes good sense ....

> Since the page generated had a lot of empty HTML tags, it is possible
> that there are advanced features but the DriverLoader INF parser had a
> problem to load them for an unknown reason.

Makes more good sense ....

> Changing the advanced settings is, most of the time, not required for a
> typical use of DriverLoader.

True.  I'm thankful to have _anything_ that works reliably with the Broadcom
chipset in this wireless card.  I had hoped that I'd find some way to set a
WEP key if I ever need to, but I may be able to do this with iwconfig.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      available at