[driverloader] Ubuntu freezes after entering trial licence detail

Eric Sleeckx eric.sleeckx at telenet.be
Wed Dec 21 22:47:30 EST 2005

I installed Wireless LAN DriverLoader 30-day trial on Ubuntu. (USB =
wireless device)

All goes well until I enter my License key, then Webconfigurator freezes =
I have to shut down the pc by using the power button (complete lock up).
Tried also dldrconfog --license with same result.

As I'm a Linux newbie I'm stuck ... Help is appreciated (yeah I'm on my =
to buy me a Linux book)

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis www.SPAMfighter.com vandaag nog!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.