[driverloader] Open Suse 10 wlan1

Joe Woods jwoods at suomi24.fi
Sun Jan 1 13:10:30 EST 2006

I had this driver working for a while, and recently it's stopped working.

It seems to be partially installed as wlan1, and partially installed as

When the system boots, it looks for files at /sys/class/net/wlan0 (but
it can't find it because it's installed to wlan1)

Also, when I do iwconfig it's installed as wlan1 (but still doesn't work).

I've tried re-installing, and runing dldrconfig --netdevname=wlan0, but
this has had no affect.

I read in another post that there was a patch, but this seem to have
been taken down. It also says about setting up udev rules. I've no idea
what that means.

Thanks for your help!

Joe Woods