[driverloader] Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] x86_64

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:01:41 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get this device working under an x86_64 architecuture.
I tried the "BCMWL564: 64-bit generic Broadcom 54g NDIS driver for use
with driverloader >= 2.20 on x86_64 (AMD64/EM64T) machines" but it
says no devices found.  The original drivers provided with my CD say
it doesnt work on 64 bit.

Is it possible to run this hardware on x86_64?  Please let me know if
you need any further information from me.  Thanks in advance for the
help.

-Chris