[driverloader] DriveLoader Configuration not detecting my device

Emily Wilson wilson at samsixedd.com
Wed Apr 12 16:50:05 EDT 2006

Hello,
I've got a D-link DWL-G122 and SuSE 9.2
Going through the DriverLoader configuration, I get hung up on a page
telling me:

"It seems that your device is either not present or not supported by the
installed driver(s)."

The driver(s) came off the vendor CD....
When I look at the Kernal Messages the device is detected fine, although
it sometimes shows an error -71, as in:
usb 1-2: device not accepting address 5, error -71

Regardless, the configuration page never succeeds in detecting the
device, even after refreshing the page.

Any ideas what is going on here?  I'm not sure where the configuration
page is looking to dectect the device....

Thanks in advance for your help,
Wilson