[driverloader] Oops apparently related to driverloader

Søren Boll Overgaard boll at fork.dk
Tue Apr 18 11:31:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

The longer story:
I recently upgraded to driverloader 2.33 via the Debian package available at
http://linuxant.com:

[boll at andariel ~]$ dpkg -l|grep -i driverlo
ii  driverloader                          2.33
Linuxant DriverLoader for Wireless LAN devic

Since then I have experienced problems, in the sense that a few kernel oopses
have occurred.

The output of these are at:
http://soren.overgaard.org/stuff/oops
http://soren.overgaard.org/stuff/oops2

I am by no means an expert in parsing oops output, but as far as I can tell,
the error occurs somewhere inside the driverloader module.

Sporadic google searching has yielded no relevant information.

Any suggestions on how to fix this, or some way of debugging the problem would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Søren O.

"Oh, bother" said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh".