[driverloader] Unsupported x86-64 system

Giovani giovanifaccin at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 5 19:54:41 EDT 2006

Hello there!

I'm trying to make my wireless card work with Driverloader. I've already
installed the software, and upon trying to upload the windows drivers
(from the card drivers CDROM), I get this error:

"The INF file you have specified does not appear to support this x86_64
system"

The card in question is an "Encore Wireless-G PCI Adapter - ENLWI-G",
and on the system it appears as:

#lspci
00:0e.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88w8335
[Libertas] 802.11b/g Wireless (rev 03)

The computer also has a Marvell Yukon card, which has nothing to do with
this bug. It appears on ifconfig as eth0.

I'm attaching the system data produced by Driverloader itself. Any
ideas are welcome!

Thanks!

Giovani