[driverloader] Re: Lost documentation

Guido Milanese guidofabrizio.milanese at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 7 22:46:19 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 HH:37, Linuxant support (Jonathan) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> your license tokens and keys are found at this link:
>
> https://www.linuxant.com/store/account_licenses.php

Thanks -- found.

> Please let us know if you require more assistance.
Yes, please... After upgrading to Mandriva 2006 I noticed that the wireless
was not working any more. So I followed what you told me some months ago --
since the kernel was not the same, I had to uninstall  DriverLoader with the
'dldrconfig --uninstall' command. To my surprise, the connection was now able
to use the Windows driver through  ndsiwrapper. But this connection is not
very reliable -- I must configure it almost at every boot.

What do you suggest? Try again with driverloader? Can driverload conflict with
the ndsiwrapper configuration?

MAny thanks!
guido, italy

--
Guido Milanese
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova (Genoa), Italy