[driverloader] Ububntu Fiesty and Netgear wg111T

Mike Smith mikesmith00 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 23:20:52 EDT 2007

Is there anyway to get this to work?  I believe I've
finished the web configurator, but it doesn't matter,
because as soon as I plug in the USB dongle, then the
system goes completely unresponsive.  It won't allow
me to bring up the console, or to shut the system down
without the power button, or anything.  If there is
any other version of ubuntu that works, I'd be willing
to go back to edgy or dapper, I just would like to be
able to get my wireless networking back online since
my laptop has a broken LAN port.  Thanks in advance.

Mike Smith