[driverloader] Driverloader for Gateway MT6458 Marvell card?

Wadell, Jim S (SAIC) Jim.Wadell at bp.com
Wed May 30 11:26:02 EDT 2007

I have been using Driverloader for three years with a Linksys pcmcia
card. I recently purchased a MT6458 laptop from Gateway, and have
installed Ubuntu 7.04. I would like to use driverloader to run the build
in card. I was able to download a Vista driver from Gateway. Unpacking
the file gives only an executable which wants to install, rather than
unpack the .inf and driver files. I can scavenge the driver files from
the active Vista install if necessary.

How to proceed?

Thanks

Jim