[hcflinux] SF-1156IV Conexant

Keith keithabe at paulbunyan.net
Thu Apr 18 23:49:56 EDT 2002

Thanks for the reply on my last post.  I went through the
 /etc/ppp/peers/provider and did a little modifying but couldnt seem to
make it work still.  I get the phone to dial then but it wont keep a
connection(see last my last post for the plog output).  Here is a copy
of my /ect/ppp/peers/provider
if anything is noticeably wrong I would appreciate any imput. I'm using
the pon command to try connecting with not much progress.  Thanks.

somewhat flustered linux newbi
Keith Bennett

# This optionfile was generated by pppconfig 2.0.5.
#
#
hide-password
noauth
connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/provider"
debug
/dev/ttyHCF0
115200
defaultroute
noipdefault
user keithabe
remotename paulbunyan.net
ipparam provider
usepeerdns

I'm using the conexant SF-1156IV modem that came with my Gateway
computer.  I've Installed Debian with the 2.4.19 kernal