[hcflinux] HCF Rockwell (Conexant) 127A PCI modem support?

Nick Thomas Nick at junk.com
Wed May 1 22:01:14 EDT 2002

Dear Mark,

In reading the mailing list archive, I have noticed that there are a few
requests for support for the 127A modem to be added to your new HCF
linux drivers.

I too have a 127A:1005 HCF modem and I would like to see the integration
of this modem to the driver.
It appears that there may be many people who are interested to see this
work achieved, and there may be many people who are willing to help in
development/testing.

Do you have any firm plans/dates when this can be done?

Regards

Nick
--
Nick Thomas