[hcflinux] Kernel -Source RPM Package

Sean Martin seanmartin at eslathome.com
Sun May 19 18:13:23 EDT 2002

Hello all,
Thanks for all the work Marc!
I am a Linux newbie trying to install the latest HCF driver, but I ran
into a problem which I think is an easy fix (for most Linux users)! When
I tried to install the newest driver I was told to:

 "Please ensure that the Kernel -source RPM package is properly installed."

I looked around in the Control Center, but I'm not sure where to find or
how to install this. I have Mandrake 8.1 and only the Download Disc 1
and 2. Is what I need on one of these discs or is it on Disc 3 (or
possibly only a download away)?
Thanks to all,
Sam