[hcflinux] Kernel -Source RPM Package

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Sun May 19 21:18:47 EDT 2002

Did you get the hcflinmodem-0.93mbsibeta02051900-1_mandrake.i386.rpm package?

It should contain precompiled module binaries for your kernel, so
recompilation with kernel-source shouldn't be necessary.

If you did install hcflinmodem-0.93mbsibeta02051900-1_mandrake.i386.rpm,
but it's still needing kernel-source, please send me the output
of the command "uname -a" on your system.

thanks
Marc