[hcflinux] Aztech AZT4015 Modem 127A:1005 works first time with new drivers

Martin Hughes martin.hughes at mrch.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 21 23:55:14 EDT 2002

Marc,

You really are a star!

I installed the driver of 19th May under Mandrake 8.0 and it worked straight away without any modem command modifications. New driver of 21st May was then downloaded under Linux using your installed driver. This works OK as well, no modifications needed.

Please can you let me know if the Mandrake RPM also work under Mandrake 7.2 or whether I should use the generic rpm for that O/S.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Martin Hughes