[hcflinux] pppd died enexpectedly, randomly....

Cameron Hart cam.hart at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 26 12:22:36 EDT 2002

> if you have an athlon 1000mhz+ you probably will have no trouble at all...

I have an athlon 1.6Ghz+ and I am experiencing the same problem.

I doen't have this problem when using windows unless i load the cpu
while trying to connect to the internet. Once I have connected it is fine.

On the whole I am still pleased, I realise this is beta software, only a
few months ago my modem was totally useless under linux :-)

cam.