[hcflinux] my modem is ,at last ..WORKING!!

Pedja pedja_i at EUnet.yu
Tue May 28 01:08:46 EDT 2002

Hello.
I  just  wanted  to  say  that my modem (Diamond Supra Pro VCC) is working under
Linux..at last.
Distribution is Mandake 8.1 with custom built kernel,and ID for modem is:
VENDOR ID 14F1
DEVICE ID 1033
SUBVENDOR ID 1092
SUBDEVICE ID 0AC8
REVISION ID 08.
Modem works great.

Thanks to Marc Boucher and all others for the effort(Canadians are cool,aren't
they? :))

BTW,Marc,i have inf and cty files for Supra i derived from drivers for win2k.
I haven't tried them yet,i'm not sure that i got .cty part right.Interested?
They might be useful to you in some way.
Thanks again.

Best regards,
 Pedja

if [ "$CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL" = "y" ]; then
   tristate 'Apply nitroglycerine inside the keyboard (DANGEROUS)' CONFIG_BOOM
   if [ "$CONFIG_BOOM" != "n" ]; then
      bool '  Output nice messages when you explode' CONFIG_CHEER
   fi
fi