[hcflinux] Computer freezes with hcf drivers

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Mon May 27 19:41:12 EDT 2002

If I understand correctly you are running suse 7.1 with a 2.2.18 kernel,
which we do not officially support. Did you try their latest 2.4 kernel?
(available from ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/update/7.1/kernel/2.4.16
or a faster mirror like ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/7.1_update/kernel)

Marc