[hcflinux] I connect but get no response

Aaron Newark apn32 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 02:57:55 EDT 2002

I have a Conexant HCF modem in Mandrake 8.2, and using the hcflinmodem-0.93mbsibeta02052600-1_mdk82.i586.rpm driver, I dialup and connect into my ISP, but I cant go anywhere. For example, if I type in http://www.yahoo.com it just keeps looking for the site, and nothing happens. Any help would be nice. I am not exactily a newbie to linux but im not much beyond one though.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Aaron