[hcflinux] modversions.h

John Spray john at spray.screaming.net
Tue Jul 9 13:09:00 EDT 2002

Carlos,
I don't know about modversions.h being obselete, but hcfpci requires it, and
the kernel source build scripts will generate it.  My kernel source directory
is /usr/src/linux, it contains such subdirectories as "arch, drivers, fs,
include, init, ipc, kernel, lib, mm, net, scripts".

As for the specifics of doing all this under debian, I'm afraid I cannot help
you - I'm not familiar enough with debian (I'm a redhat user myself).  Watch
the thread subjected "Debian install" on this mailing list - it is relevant
to your case.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.  I have to confess that I've only been
linux-ing for a few months myself.  Don't give up!
--
John Spray
(john at spray.screaming.net)