[hcflinux] kppp

Cameron Hart cam at bitshifter.net.nz
Mon Jul 22 12:09:44 EDT 2002

I tried wvdial to see if it would work better for me than kppp. It did
dectect /dev/ttySHCF0 which kppp never manages to do. However wvdial
hasn't fixed the problem with my connection dying regularily. wvdial is
a nice little tool though, very easy to use.

I couldn't get kwvdial to compile on my machine.

BTW, I'm using Mandrake 8.2.

Cam.