[hcflinux] Problems with ssh/scp

Peer Dr. Griebel peer.griebel at web.de
Thu Aug 1 15:31:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm using hcflinux for quite a few weeks now. It works/worked quite well using http/https/ftp/nntp. But yesterday I found a problem which seems to be related to hcflinux.

I tried to send a file using scp (ssh) which was a little less than 200k. My connection broke or hang several times. I could reproduce it. I also tried two different internet providers seeing the same result.

Then I switched back to my old Elsa 56k modem. There I didn't have any problems.

So is it possible that hcflinux has problems with the kind of data being sent or with the kind of communication?

I can give more information about my configuration if needed.

Thank you!

--
connection reset by
  Peer