[hcflinux] Network stops responding after some time

Vladimir Antropov stendal2 at land.ru
Thu Aug 15 00:07:30 EDT 2002

> In order to get some status information I tried to append
> "loglastcallstatus=1" to "options hcfpciserial" line in
> /etc/modules.conf. After that I got the following error in wvdial:
>
> /dev/ttySHCF0: No such device

Here are some details. When I run "modprobe hcfpciserial" I get the
following error:

hcfpciserial.o: invalid parameter parm_loglastcallstatus

I tried to recompile sources with defined COMCTRL_MONITOR_POUND_UG but
it conflicted with enum constant in comctrl_ex.h. Can anybody tell me
how to enable loglastcallstatus parameter?

Regards,
Vladimir Antropov