[hcflinux] BestDATA Product Home PC Gateway HNS200/56HW200 Support Under Linux?

Mazi Lo mazilo at msn.com
Sat Aug 24 11:23:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

Recently, I was given this BestDATA Product Home PC Gateway HNS200/56HW200 (soft/win) modem by a friend. The modem uses a Rockwell chipset and has the following printed on it:

     RLDL56PDF
     R6785-82
     (c)Rockwell 97
     9923 B82622.6
     Mexico

I would like to use this modem on my SUSE 8.0 Pro Linux machine and am wondering if anyone knows there is a linux driver for this modem. My understanding is that this modem has a built-in DSP that can be used to process audio signals.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com