[hcflinux] Newby "trying" to install HCF modem

tom tomshortall at eircom.net
Thu Aug 29 00:49:16 EDT 2002

hey daragh,

well, a few pieces of information needed . . .

1 what distribution (Red Hat, SuSE etc) are you using?

have you tried following the instructions for install as provided on the webpage - www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/hcf/install.html

if so then what goes wrong?

Existing modem drivers? Well, have you installed any, what are they and how did you install them?
Being restricted to bash is not a problem, but I am curious as to why. Problems with XWindows?

Tom