[hcflinux] Connected but still Offline

John Spray john at spray.screaming.net
Fri Sep 6 13:16:34 EDT 2002

Hi Davide,

I'm using your modem (you know what i mean :-) quite successfully - I didn't
find it necessary to fiddle with the infs at all.  That was with
hcfpcimodem-0.98mbsibeta02090200-1.i386.rpm - the generic rpm (I use that
because my kernel isn't a distro-supplied one).

Try that package instead, and if you'd like I can send you a copy of my
hcfv90_linux.inf

Good luck.

--
John Spray
(john at spray.screaming.net)

On Thursday 05 Sep 2002 10:22 pm, Davide Marquês spewed forth thus: