[hcflinux] Re: Voice in hcfpcimodem

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Mon Sep 16 13:33:10 EDT 2002

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately you have an older '71' datapump and the voice
functionality has only been tested with the newer '73' datapump.
This limitation will be documented in the next version. Also the
modem will no longer report the availability of FCLASS 8 unless
the right datapump is present.

We hope to support datapumps other than 73 one day but I can't promise
when.

Marc