[hcflinux] 14F1:1085 HCF modem when will it be supported ?

Mozilla . mozilla2002 at mail.ru
Wed Sep 25 11:01:33 EDT 2002

thanks for your replies. I tried installing it on peanut linux 9.3 and KPPP would display "dialing" but the modem doesnt actually dial. I am thinking of getting SUSE linux soon are there pre-compiled drivers that work with this OS? as im new to all this linux and i have no programming experience (other than java) to compile my own. Any linux flavor you like to suggest? im new to linux and i am out peanut which works great apart from modem so i have no internet access thats all. I just want to get my modem working so i can dump windows!