[hcflinux] 14F1:1085 HCF modem when will it be supported?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Sep 25 09:33:59 EDT 2002

Hi

Any version of linux will most likely do, as long as you are running the
right kernel versions for the drivers. In your case, if you have little or
no experience compiling your own kernel and modules, you might want to try a
distribution for which there are binary drivers. I think in that respect
SUSE will do fine (versions 7.2, 7.3 or 8.0)

Best regards,
Florian